Sunday, May 18, 2014

Shopping Tips and Tricks

When it comes to shopping I find, that having the right strategy can go a long way for your personal style and wardrobe.  I thought it would be fun to shake things up again, and give some tips to shopping that have helped me both financially and fashionably!

NEVER buy too much, When you decide to go out shopping, never go for an all out shopping spree.  I believe in shopping more frequently to get quality instead of shopping occasionally to get quantity.  Personally, I shop a a lot, whether its travel, online or just because I am bored but each time I only get 1 or 2 things that way I build my wardrobe and its ever changing year round, rather than changing it out every season.

It's OK to splurge, If you see something you like and it is a little pricey, GET IT!  I always fall in love with a piece and I will pass on it and after two weeks of thinking about it non-stop, I go back to get it and it's not available anymore.  This is the worst feeling, so don't hesitate, just get what you want if you really like it!

Stick to the basics, If you don't know what to get, get the basics.  You can never have enough white and black T-shirts, or jeans or what ever it is you can wear daily, no matter where you are going. 

-Nicole Unger



Here are a few dressing room photos from my recent trip to Topshop for Nordstrom.








01 09 10