Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TrianglSwim





After a year of lusting after Triangl Swimwear from Australia, I finally made the jump and clicked submit on my order!  Buying a swim suit online is the most complicated thing to me, I mean have you ever thought a bathing suit was going to look good and tried it on and realized it was the worst idea ever...Well my sentiments exactly.  I ended up buying the indy, because it had the ties on the sides of the bottoms and I figured if it was a little small or large I could just use the ties to adjust it to fit, rather than a standard size bottom not fitting and having to ship it all the way back to China.  I was  super happy with the purchase!  It fits so nice and the neoprene isn't as suffocating in this hot humid Florida weather as I thought it would be!  The color is so vibrant and perfect for summer!  The only cons I really have is that the neoprene, because it is very light in color, stains really easily, from dirt and anything in the environment.  Next time I will be getting a darker colored suit!  Also a tip if you decide to get one, is to buy a size up; I normally wear a small but I went with a medium and its still a little small on the top but still wearable! A cool thing about Triangl is that every swim suit comes with a neoprene sting back pack that matches the suit, which I think is really cool and convenient!
All in all, I am super happy that I hit submit on my order and I can anticipate it happening again in the future!

-Nicole T Unger

01 09 10