Wednesday, April 2, 2014

RealPark





Photo by: Ashten Weniger
Photo by: Ashten Weniger
Photo by: Ashten Weniger
Photo by: Ashten Weniger
Photo by: Ashten Weniger
Photo by: Ashten Weniger
Photo by: Ashten Weniger



Strolled through Collins Park on South Beach and got some good hand/head stands in and played on the art structures.  I really liked the main piece that said "REALFAKE", especially for Miami it was very true to its scene. Everything about these pictures I enjoy, the vibrance of the grass and the trees and the gold letters, it all photographs wonderfully! Additionally, I have to thank my friend Ashten for making me do all these head/hand stands because they do look pretty cool!

Outfit: 
Top: vintage Beastie Boys tee
Shorts: My father's wrangler jeans (Cut to shorts)
Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target. 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayafers

- Nicole T Unger 
01 09 10