Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter









Happy Easter folks!  I decided to whip out my GoPro for a good group family shot! besides the fact that no one understood how it worked, the picture turned out good and it was fun!  Every easter I deal with this weird dilemma where I search my closet for pastels or bright colors and I always come up empty handed.  Fashion wise I like to steer clear from those colors because I don't feel comfortable wearing them.  anyways I found an old sheer purple shirt from Express that I got about 8 years ago and it shows with its 3-4 miscellaneous holes; so I threw it over a body con dress and called it a day! I also brought a dozen of Gigi's cupcakes that were decorated all cute for Easter( as seen pictured)! I hope you and your families had a Happy Easter!

Outfit:
Dress: basic H&M
Shirt: Express
Necklace: H&M

-Nicole T Unger

01 09 10