Sunday, July 20, 2014

SwimWeek


  I am here at Mercedes Benz 10th annual swim week, here in South Beach.  I originally came here to assist in a show as an internship, but as things work out it got cancelled. Instead of being disappointed I did my own little tour of the hotels in the area, where most of the action takes place. Most of these pictures are taken at The Delano, and The Raleigh hotel.
  My outfit was originally planned for an air conditioned event, so it was a little hard to bear the humidity in pants and a longer sleeves shirt, but in the name of fashion.  I have had the shirt I am wearing for a long while, but never get around to wearing.  It's basically a giant circle folded in half with arm holes, but looks really cool in pictures and if you do anything with your arms extended! 

Outfit:
Top: Robin K.
Pants: Topshop
Shoes: Chinese Laundry 

-Nicole T Unger
01 09 10