Thursday, July 31, 2014

SiestaVibes



  Where I live there is a place called Siesta Key, growing up me and my friends always hung out here.  As I grew up I began to not like this place and took to the other keys around.  Now that I have grown out of that phase, I now come here to adventure, and at my boyfriends family reunion out here I got to do a lot of exploring in the water.
   This spot was named the number one beach, by Mr.Beach himself a few years back and ever since the tourism here exploded and I feel like now its not as crazy as it has been!  I love exploring the lands of my hometown because there so many different parts of it that are completely different and beautiful in there own way!  

Outfit: 
Top: Topshop
Kimono: Nordstrom
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Topshop
Sunnies: My Friends

-Nicole  T Unger
01 09 10