Sunday, June 15, 2014

WarpedTour







It's Warper Tour time!  I still haven't decided if I am going this year...however I wanted to write a little blog to give you all some helpful tips, that are attending this year!

1.  Wear sunscreen, that sun is harsh out there and while you are waiting for your band to go on there is no protection at most of the venues!

2.  HYDRATE! two years ago at warped I literally passed out of heat exhaustion, I was drinking water the entire time but I wasn't drinking any thing with electrolytes! I recommend drinking coconut water or Gatorade.

3.  It is not a fashion show! wear something light and easy to move in and that you are not afraid to get dirty!

4.  Bring a small back pack to put any merch. and the rest of your stuff in! It is super helpful in those large crowds.

5.  First thing in the morning get the set list and circle all the ones you want to see and map out where the stages are! you never want to be lagging in the back of the crowd because you got lost, or mismanaged your time!

6.  PAY ATTENTION, people will randomly mosh, you don't want to get hit. 

7. Have fun, you can have the time of your life here, don't be stupid, just have fun!

Outfit from 2012:
Top: New York crop from Forever 21
Shorts: Wrangler cut offs from my dads closet 
Shoes: sequined Bobs by Sketchers

-Nicole Unger

01 09 10