Thursday, March 13, 2014

UPtown










Sitting on the steps of the New York public library to hanging out in front of the Flatiron building to standing on the Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center, the city is truly a sight to be seen.  My feet are not as pleased as my eyes as I chose to walk most of this trip.  The Empire State Building is the most captivating architecture to me, it is so simple and massive that it just blows my mind for one reason or another.  I much like going to the Top of the Rock more than the top of Empire State Building, in my opinion you get a much better view and the lines are so much shorter!

Outfit:
Top: Topshop black longsleeve crop top and Topshop tank top
Coat: She Inside coat
Pants: Topshop moto leigh's
Boots: Target combat boots
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Banana Republic

-Nicole Unger

01 09 10