Monday, January 6, 2014

Cozumel/MEXICO


Spent one of the first days of 2014 on the Island of Cozumel, Mexico.  This place's water is phenomenal however, it was raining and cloudy so there was no way of me taking a dip in the water so I just had to enjoy the view on a cliff over looking the storm and waves! (bummer)  We also got to visit a hole in the wall tequila place that makes there tequila the old fashion way with no chemicals, just pure agave.  This land is so undeveloped that it's hard not to appreciate the views with their vibrant colors and all!  I have always enjoyed Mexico I would love to test out the other coast line of this country sometime, as I have only been able to enjoy the east coast!

Outfit: 
Top: Topshop
Shorts: H&M
Sandals: Volcom
Sunglasses: H&M

-Nicole Unger
01 09 10