Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DistrictOfColumbia:1












My mother was born and raised in Virginia, seeing as she has not visited her home town in many years my mother and I opted to take a little weekend trip to D.C. and stayed with her long time friend!  I love basically all cities and I like to experience everything as much as I can I was very enthusiastic about this trip!  This day we flew into D.C. and made our way to The Mall where Capitol Hill and the Washington Monument are located. We mosied around the sculpture garden before making our way to a museum.  Instead of visiting all the museums and save some time we just went to the US Botanic Garden.  This place was fantastic it gave you a view of so many types of plants and flowers!  I have always been a amateur horticulturist so this was lovely, I highly recommend it! also all of the museums, short of a few privately owned ones, are free of charge which is a huge money saver when there are so many to visit in such a short distance!  
At night we went out to a Belgium restaurant which was very different and in retrospect a nice place to try but not suited for my taste buds!

More to come on my D.C. trip! and I would like to apologize in advance, many of my outfits are null due to the fact that it was too cold for this Florida gal that I had to cover my self up with the warmest coat I owned. 

-Nicole Unger


Airport outfit: 
Sweater: Topshop metallic and black sweater
Leggings: Department store black wet leggings
Boots: Target combat boots
Purse: Philip Lim 3.0 for Target
Luggage: Alice & Olive Nordstrom for Target
Wallet/Passport holder: Coach

Night outfit:
Top: Zara green peplum top
Jacket: I have absolutely no idea! sorry 
Pants: Topshop white Leighs
Shoes: Kenneth Cole boot/heels
Purse: Philip Lim 3.0 for Target

01 09 10