Thursday, November 14, 2013

DisctictOfColumbia:2











The last day my mom and I had some more time to spend doing what we wanted to do so we took the metro to the White House and walked around the area just taking in the scenery!  There is a little park behind the White House and in front of the Washington Monument which felt like a perfect place to do some headstands in front of!  Then we did some shopping at Pentagon City, one of the biggest malls of my life, I haven't had a chance to visit a Topshop X Nordstrom line yet so I tried on some of my favorites and I wish I bought this outfit, however I bought other things and this is my "OMG I wish I bought this outfit".   I really enjoy Washington D.C. I defiantly know if I go back I will do it a tad bit differently but when you stay with a family friend you don't always get to do what you want to do all the time!  C'est la vie.

-Nicole Unger


Outfit: 
Sweater: Topshop Biology sweater
Pants: Topshop black Leighs
Boots: Target black combats

Try on outfit:
top: Topshop
skirt: Topshop


01 09 10