Sunday, September 8, 2013

Miami: South Beach
















Took a fun trip to Miami with my boyfriend this weekend.  I love road trips, I love Miami and I love my boyfriend so obviously it was a win, win, win.  We walked for what feels like 10 miles we started at the Lincoln Road Mall and grabbed a bite at the ever so yummy Shake Shack and then strolled around until we ended up on ocean drive and checked out the water since it was over cast.  We then made our way up Collins and did some window shopping because I am on a serious creative blank for clothes, nothing is appealing (This is the is one of my longest dry spells and it's killing me).  We finished with some frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity and then we went back to the hotel and ate some fried and vegged out after the exhausting afternoon. 

Top: Top Shop
Skort: Nasty Gal
Sandals: Volcom
Sunglasses: H&M
Purse: Oscar De La Renta for Target Winter 12'

-Nicole Unger

01 09 10