Tuesday, July 9, 2013

BridalPartyWeddingParty




This past weekend on July the 6th my gorgeous big sister got married for the first and hopefully the last time!  I was lucky enough to be part of her bridal party, and wear this fun little number that by the end of the night I broke in several places(that's what I get for dancing like a mad man...but I did own that dance floor).  It was held at a local fruit farm in Bradenton, Florida where it is literally like a fairy tail and I felt like a wood nymph frolicking around in the plants and flowers.  It's not very often I get to attend a wedding so I choose to make the best of it from the outfit to the dancing to the beauty of everything!  A little bit later I will be post another post of my sister and her gorgeous wedding dress!

Outfit: 
Dress: Green polyester dress from Alfred Angelo Bridal Shop
Shoes: glitter brown thong sandals from American Eagle

-Nicole Unger
01 09 10